IPCybercrime has partnered with Red Points for a webinar that will knock your socks off!
As you all know, the number of counterfeits online only continues to grow, the relentless trend towards automated solutions is something that concerns many traditional law firms. In that sense, a digital solution for brands and those who protect them is now a must.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How technology improves the detection and enforcement of IP infringements.
- Why automation allows professionals to focus on investigation and litigation to escalate the firm's business.
- How tech can gather data for business intelligence and legal actions.
- How to collect evidence from repeat offenders.
- Here are details on the presenters…
Rob Holmes, Founder and CEO of IPCybercrime: IPCybercrime is a boutique firm providing investigations and consulting to corporations and their attorneys. Mr Holmes is a founding member of the Internet Committee of the International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition (IACC), and a member of the Anti-Counterfeiting Committee of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
Conrado Lamas, Marketing & Communications Manager at Red Points: Red Points is a technology solution that detects and enforces more than 150,000 brand infringements every month for more than 250 clients. Red Points matches an advanced keyword monitoring system with image recognition to identify all your brand assets online and detect abuses in a matter of seconds.